Help & FAQ
How long is the delivery time and to which countries do we deliver?
- Orders are usually processed within 1 day.
- The booklets are produced on Amazon’s KDP system, so the delivery time there is unique, about 1 week.
- Within Germany, the delivery time is 1-4 days and is carried out by Deutsche Post.
- Within the EU, delivery takes 2-4 days and is carried out by Deutsche Post.
- To the USA, delivery takes about 4 days with UPS Expedited.
- UK can take up to a week or more for delivery, due to the new custom clearance rules there may be disruptions at the border, this varies at the moment.
- We ship worldwide, for international shipments there may be additional customs charges that will be charged to the recipient. In such cases, customs may contact the consignee using the contact details provided, so it is advisable to provide contact details as if they cannot reach the consignee, the parcel will be returned to the sender.
How can I pay?
You can pay for your order securely via PayPal or by credit card.
Why subscribe to our newsletter?
You will receive a 5% discount on your first purchase if you register with the E-mail address you provided.
Be the first to know about our latest collections and discounts.
How do I sign up?
“Get 5% discount” newsletter sign-up bar!
To sign up, enter your username and email address, then click on the arrow to finalise the operation. You will be notified by e-mail of successful registration.
Can I buy without registering?
Of course yes, after the shopping cart you have the possibility to enter your billing and shipping details without registering. If you do decide to register, you have the option to create an Account at this step by ticking “Create Account”.
Why is cork we work with so good?
We use high quality cork raw materials for our products, sourced from Portugal and from China.
Our patterned cork products, which are part of our creative hobby kits, comply with the annex on hazardous chemicals of the EN-71 Toy Safety Regulation.
If you have any further questions about the safety or environmental quality of our products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which countries are covered by our retail and wholesale sales?
We are present throughout Europe and the USA. Depending on the order quantity and location, orders can be placed on several platforms with discounts. More details can be found here.
What skills do PepMelon creative toys develop?
PepMelon products help to develop fine motor skills, creativity, solution-oriented thinking, visual and social skills.
Our craft kits are suitable for two age groups, 6-8 year olds and 9-12 year olds. In the former, the focus is more on developing more fine motor skills such as line drawing, scissor use, developing dexterity itself, while at the same time using colours and games to tell their own stories, developing creativity and imagination.
How fast are you responding to emails?
We usually answer within a few hours between 8:00 and 16:00. But sometimes it can happen that we can only answer within 1-2 days.
If you have any questions or need further information, please send us an E-mail and we will answer as soon as possible.